Spiced Honey and Tonka is a captivating blend of honey, spices, and tobacco leaves, with a smooth woody base. Hints of bergamot and herbal coriander give way to honey and amber. Tonka bean adds a touch of vanilla that complements the bold honey. Resinous oud wood, musk, and tobacco leaf ground this candle + melt with an earthy base.
- Hand Poured in small batches.
- Soy Wax: American-grown; All-natural; Eco-friendly
- Fragrance Oils: Certified clean scents RIFM/IFRA
- Wicks: Cotton; All-natural; Lead/Zinc-free
- No Toxicants: Paraffin-free; Petroleum-free; Phthalate-free; Dye-free
- Size: 4oz - Height 1.75in x Diameter 2.56in
8oz - Height 2in x Diameter 2.95in
16oz - Height 2.5in x Diameter 4in
Melt pack - 1in cube x 6 cubes per pack
Click here for proper candle + melt care.
Our candles + melts are hand poured in Tipp City, O from all natural non-toxic soybeans grown in the US. We use only all natural cotton wicks free from lead and zinc. Our scents are certified clean scents, meaning they are phthalate free and exclude materials with similar health concerns, including those on the California’s Prop 65 list.
We have spent countless hours on making the best candles + melts possible. As a result, our candles + melts burn clean and slower, producing a large scent throw that lasts longer for your enjoyment.