Dragon’s Blood is a bright red resin harvested from a variety of different plants commonly referred to as “dragon trees,” and has been used for centuries in all kinds of applications like medicine, incense, and dye. Our Dragon's Blood candle + melt is a potent, heady blend of sweet, spicy, and earthy notes that’s infused with cedarwood, orange, clove, and patchouli. A perfect year round candle + melt.
- Hand Poured in small batches.
- Soy Wax: American-grown; All-natural; Eco-friendly
- Fragrance Oils: Certified clean scents RIFM/IFRA
- Wicks: Cotton; All-natural; Lead/Zinc-free
- No Toxicants: Paraffin-free; Petroleum-free; Phthalate-free; Dye-free
- Size: 4oz - Height 1.75in x Diameter 2.56in
8oz - Height 2in x Diameter 2.95in
16oz - Height 2.5in x Diameter 4in
Melt pack - 1in cube x 6 cubes per pack
Click here for proper candle + melt care.
Our candles + melts are hand poured in Tipp City, O from all natural non-toxic soybeans grown in the US. We use only all natural cotton wicks free from lead and zinc. Our scents are certified clean scents, meaning they are phthalate free and exclude materials with similar health concerns, including those on the California’s Prop 65 list.
We have spent countless hours on making the best candles + melts possible. As a result, our candles + melts burn clean and slower, producing a large scent throw that lasts longer for your enjoyment.